ObjectivesThe following are the objectives of the conference:
- To provide a forum for the productive exchange of ideas and sharing of experiences among academicians and practitioners;
- To provide opportunities for researchers to disseminate relevant research outputs in a wide range of discipline within and outside their respective countries; and
- To enable participants to establish networks and mutually beneficial partnerships with professional from other HEIs.
Scope of presentationFor a manuscript to be accepted, research papers must be aligned with the categories of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Business, Law, Education, and Social Sciences (ABLESS). Furthermore, the paper must be aligned with the theme of the conference, “Impact of New Normal in the Academia” and shall fall under the following areas:
- Responsive Health System
- Food Safety and Security
- Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Art, Business, Education, Social Sciences, and Policy Formulation
- Environmental Management and Disaster Risk Reduction
- The registration fee will be PHP 500.00 for presenters coming from Tarlac State University and USD 10.00 for presenters coming from Daffodil International University.
- Php 1,000.00 / USD 20.00 for presenters coming from other institutions.
- For conference participants who wish to spectate on the three-day conference are free from charge.
I. Guidelines for the submission of full paper
For the authors who intend to join the Best Paper selection, a copy of the full paper must also be submitted after their abstract has been accepted for presentation. The full paper must be submitted to [email protected] on or before October 15, 2021.
The following are the criteria for the selection of best paper:
Title accurately reflects content
Abstract provides concise summary that highlights most salient points
Topic area is covered in sufficient depth
Results were properly presented and discussed in depth
Unity/Coherence of discussion (Introduction, Results, and Conclusion)
Potential contribution to the body of scientific knowledge
Alignment to the conference theme
The full paper must contain following:
- Methodology, Results & Discussion
- A notification will be sent to the author one (1) week after the submission indicating whether the full paper is accepted or not.
II. Guidelines on the presentation
- Presenters will be given only fifteen (15) minutes to present.
- For research papers with multiple authors, only one presenter shall be allowed to present the paper.
- The presentation must be submitted to [email protected] on or before October 19, 2021
The Tarlac State University is a center of learning situated in the province of Tarlac that commits to promote and sustain offering of quality and relevant programs in higher and advanced education ensuring equitable access to education for people empowerment, professional development, and global competitiveness. From its humble beginnings, TSU has flourished into becoming a premier center of learning recognized for its high-quality instruction in various degree programs through qualified, competent, and adequately trained faculty members, relevant research undertakings in various disciplines, and active engagement in community development through partnerships with public and private organizations.
Daffodil International University (DIU) is recognized as one of the top graded universities in Bangladesh that offers undergraduate and graduate programs designed to help students develop the skills required for 21st century employment. Being established in 2002, DIU has become a prominent university in Bangladesh that combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research with its proud heritage of service and achievement. Daffodil International University's mission is defined by its IT-based traditions of service and access. The University is serving the citizens of the country through its instructions, research, and outreach programs and preparing Bangladesh to respond successfully to the challenges of global economy.